The theme for Dignity Health’s 2022 Community Grants program focuses on collaboration with an emphasis on responding to significant health needs identified in the Community Health Needs Assessment. The goal of the program is to develop strategic partnerships between community-based organizations that link services directly to Dignity Health’s Woodland Memorial Hospital, leveraging resources that address priority health issues and utilizing creative strategies that have a direct, positive and lasting impact on the health of disadvantaged individuals and families.
Yolo County Priorities
- Access to Behavioral Health Services: Includes access to mental health and substance abuse prevention and treatment services.
- Active Living and Healthy Eating: Affects health behaviors (e.g., fruit and vegetable consumption), associated health outcomes (e.g., diabetes) and aspects of the physical environment/living conditions (e.g., food deserts).
- Disease Prevention, Management and Treatment: Includes disease prevention and/or management programs that improve health status.
- Be a 501(c)3 organization (e.g., community health centers, FQHCs, non-government run FQHC look-a-likes, faith-based centers, family resource centers, other community-based organizations and faith-based organizations).
- Work in collaboration with a minimum of 3 organizations.
- Program/Project responds to two or more of the stated priority health needs.
Thank you for your interest in the Community Grants Program. The 2022 Community Grants application period is closed.
Please direct all questions to [email protected]
We sincerely appreciate all the hard work you do that has a tremendous impact on our community.