When The Highest Level of Imaging Quality Is Needed
Each year, more than 100,000 inpatient and outpatient exams and procedures are performed at our accredited Imaging Center. This quantity demonstrates the trust and satisfaction patients and referring physicians have in our services.
Northridge Hospital Medical Center's imaging facility delivers the highest levels of quality, safety, and care by surpassing today’s standard accreditation requirements. We understand that diagnostic imaging can sometimes be scary, so we do everything we can to make your experience as easy and stress-free as possible.
View Our Accreditations
We are accredited by the American College of Radiology in:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
We are committed to providing the latest in state-of-the-art imaging technology and the highest diagnostic accuracy. Highlights of our superb service include:
- Appointment are available Monday-Friday and on weekends, Call for available appointments.
- Lower radiation exposure through the most advanced imaging technology
- Interpretation by highly-trained subspecialty radiologists
A large Outpatient Imaging Center is located adjacent to Northridge hospital. For scheduling or information, please contact the Scheduling at 818.885.8500, ext. 4010.
A Powerful Image Is Good For Your Health
Northridge Hospital offers comprehensive and convenient services for all of your diagnostic needs – inpatient and outpatient. Our department is designed to provide a range of technologically advanced imaging procedures in a comforting and compassionate setting, we offer:
- Diagnostic X-Ray available 7-days-a-week without appointment
- Computed Tomography (CT) - this 3-D imaging technology provides for the lowest dose of radiation possible
- High-Resolution CT provides 2-D and 3-D image resolution scans in 20-30 seconds to detect significant abnormalities.
- Diagnostic Catheterization
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) provides safe and quality imaging
- Nuclear Medicine - the latest computerized gamma (nuclear) camera allows very high-resolution images of the heart, lungs, brain and bones
- Women’s Imaging - digital mammography and DEXA Bone density studies
Imaging for Women's Health
Our Carole Pump Women’s Center is fully equipped to meet your women’s imaging needs. We are accredited under the Mammography Quality Standards Act, and are FDA-Certified for meeting high professional standards of safety and quality. For more about breast health and bone density assessments, learn more here.
Schedule Your Mammogram Online: Getting a mammogram is still the gold standard for breast cancer detection and the American Cancer Society recommends an annual mammography screening for all healthy women beginning at age 40. To schedule your mammogram online, click here.
Learn More About Imaging Services at Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information, please call 844.749.4775.