At Northridge Hospital, we're dedicated to excellence in patient care. We're proud of this tradition, and the relentless spirit, leadership and achievements of our employees in delivering compassionate, high-quality, affordable health care to the people of the communities we serve. Their commitment is reflected in the awards and recognition we continue to receive year after year.
One of America's 50 Best Hospitals
Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital has ranked by Healthgrades—a national health care ratings organization, as one of:
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 3 years in a row (2018–2020)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for 6 years in a row (2015-2020)
- America's Best 250 hospitals for 9 Years in a Row (2012-2020) - formerly called the Distinguished Hospitals for Clinical Excellence Award
America’s Best Hospitals is Healthgrades highest distinction, awarded by demonstrating exceptional, comprehensive and consistent quality year over year. Simply put, patients are more likely to have a successful treatment without major complications—and have a better chance of recovery—at America’s Best Hospitals.
America’s 50 Best Hospitals are in the top one percent of hospitals in the nation consistently providing overall clinical excellence across a broad spectrum of conditions and procedures for at least seven consecutive years.
America's Best Hospitals for the Following Services in 2020
We also received rankings of these top honors of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals’ Award™ for:
- Cardiac Care 3 years in a row (2018–2020)
- Coronary Intervention 3 years in a row (2019–2020)
- Stroke Care in 2020
- Pulmonary Care in 2020
- Critical Care 2 years in a row (2019–2020)
- Gastrointestinal Care 2 years in a row (2019–2020)
- General Surgery 2 years in a row (2019–2020)