At the Carole Pump Women’s Center at Northridge Hospital, we tailor our unique care to your specific needs in order to empower you. And your health.
The Carole Pump Women’s Center offers women the most advanced diagnostic services and treatments at every stage of life. Here, female physicians and specialists treat women in a private, comfortable, home-like setting. Our woman-sensitive approach to treatment focuses on the mind, body and spirit.
The Carole Pump Women's Center
Diagnostic imaging plays a vital role in the early detection of illness and if needed, an individualized treatment plan. The Women’s Center offers digital mammography allowing for shorter exam times and faster results.
This technology surpasses conventional film-based systems with a feature that zooms-in to view a refined detailed image. This greatly decreases the need for retakes and reduces patients’ exposure to X-rays. The services offered in our Women’s Center are digital mammography for shorter exam times and faster results; breast MRI – the newest technology to catch breast cancer early; and breast ultrasounds.
Why Choose Us?
For added convenience, we offer same day appointments, flexible times and provide test results to your physician within 24-hours of your appointment. To schedule an appointment, call the Women’s Center at (818) 700-5678, or book your mammogram online with our easy-to-use InQuicker scheduling tool. InQuicker should not be used for life-threatening emergencies or children under the agree of three.
Call 9-1-1 immediately for more serious conditions.
Yearly screening mammograms are recommended for all women over 40, in conjunction with monthly breast self-exams and yearly clinical breast exams by a health care professional.
- Accreditation: Our procedures are unparalleled, receiving accreditation by the Mammography Quality Standards Act and are FDA-certified for meeting high professional standards of safety and quality.
- Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital has received the 2016 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
- Advanced breast imaging, including breast MRI
- All mammograms are read by physicians specializing in breast imaging
- Digital mammography
- OB/GYN Clinic – The OB/GYN Clinic and physicians formerly located within the Women’s Center have transitioned to the Dignity Health Medical Foundation Northridge Family Practice. They are now located adjacent to the hospital at 18406 Roscoe Blvd, Suite A, Northridge, CA 91325, and may be reached for information and appointments at 818.700.5678.
A Mammogram could make a difference in your life and your future. Early cancer detection can save lives. Learn More
Women’s Choice Award®
Women can choose with confidence when they see the Women’s Choice Award® the only national award recognizing hospitals based on the recommendations and preferences of women. Learn More