The Carole Pump Women’s Center
The Carole Pump Women’s Center offers women the most advanced diagnostic services and treatments at every stage of life. Here, female physicians and specialists treat women in a private, comfortable, home-like setting. Our woman-sensitive approach to treatment focuses on the mind, body and spirit.
The Carole Pump Women's Center
Diagnostic imaging plays a vital role in the early detection of illness and if needed, an individualized treatment plan. The Women’s Center offers digital mammography allowing for shorter exam times and faster results.
This technology surpasses conventional film-based systems with a feature that zooms-in to view a refined detailed image. This greatly decreases the need for retakes and reduces patients’ exposure to X-rays.
We also offer:
- Abdominal and vascular ultrasounds
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA)
- Breast ultrasounds
- Breast MRI
- Breast self-exam demonstration
- Breast ultrasounds
- Clinical breast exams
- MRI guided breast biopsies
- Obstetric/pelvic ultrasounds
Why Choose the Carole Pump Women’s Center for Your Mammogram?
For added convenience, we offer same day appointments, flexible times and provide test results to your physician within 24-hours of your appointment. To schedule an appointment, ask your doctor, call the Women’s Center at 818.700.5678, or book online with our easy-to-use InQuicker scheduling tool. (InQuicker should not be used for life-threatening emergencies or children under the agree of three. Call 9-1-1 immediately for more serious conditions.)
- Accreditation: Our procedures are unparalleled, receiving accreditation by the Mammography Quality Standards Act and are FDA-certified for meeting high professional standards of safety and quality.
- Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital has received the 2016 Women's Choice Award® as one of America's Best Hospitals for Patient Safety.
- Advanced breast imaging, including breast MRI
- All mammograms are read by physicians specializing in breast imaging
- Digital mammography
Yearly screening mammograms are recommended for all women over 40, in conjunction with monthly breast self-exams and yearly clinical breast exams by a health care professional.
A Mammogram could make a difference in your life and your future. Early cancer detection can save lives.
Women’s Choice Award®
Women can choose with confidence when they see the Women’s Choice Award® the only national award recognizing hospitals based on the recommendations and preferences of women.