Excellent care for your heart
It’s true that healthy hearts love longer. Receive excellent care for your heart at Northridge Hospital’s Cardiovascular Center.
Hybrid Bi-Plane Operating Room Suite
As one of the best heart hospitals we provide a full range of comprehensive cardiac care and high-tech diagnostic and surgical capabilities. These include digital Cath Labs, an Electrophysiology Lab, a Chest Pain Center and groundbreaking surgical techniques.
We are first in Southern California with the Hybrid Bi-Plane Operating Room Suite, and we are a designated Heart Attack Center. This attests to our ability to rapidly identify and treat a heart attack in progress, which increases the likelihood of survival.
What’s more, our newly expanded Cardiovascular Center provides patients and their families easy access to a wide range of outpatient services—all conveniently located on the first floor.
Help your heart love longer. Find a cardiologist by calling 855.5HEART5 (542-2785).
Top Rated Heart Care
The Cardiovascular Center is nationally recognized for cardiac excellence by Healthgrades, a leading healthcare ratings organization.
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Attack 3 Years in a Row (2014-2016)
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure 7 Years in a Row (2010-2016)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Overall Cardiac Services 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
- Named Among the Top 10% in the Nation for Cardiology Services 2 Years in a Row (2015-2016)
The Cardiovascular Center at Northridge Hospital is widely recognized for cardiac excellence and was named one of America’s Best 100 Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery by Healthgrades!
Heart Attack Warning Signs
Many people think a heart attack is sudden and intense, like a "movie" heart attack, where a person clutches his or her chest and falls over. Learn More about signs and symptoms of a heart attack.
You & Your Heart
A healthy heart helps contribute to a long, healthy life for you and your loved ones. Click here to learn more great ways to keep your own heart healthy and help other family members as well.