Community Hospital of San Bernardino is here to help with all of your healthcare needs, from the time you enter our hospital through offering billing assistance.
Quality patient care and dedication to patient satisfaction are our highest priorities. When you receive your bill, this is what you'll see:
- Date statement sent
- WID Number - You will need this number when calling regarding your account
- Total Charges - Total amount of Charges for service(s) rendered
- Amount Paid by your Insurance Company - Total amount paid by insurance company on your behalf and negotiated Discounts between hospital and insurance company
- Amount You Paid - Total amount of payments made by you
- Total Amount you Owe - Total amount you owe after payments and discounts have been applied
- Insurance information - Your insurance information you provided at registration
- Where to pay your bill online
- Customer Service Number to call for questions
- If you have more than one account at this facility, all your accounts will be listed here
- The name of your facility and where to make checks payable to
For additional information see our Payment Assistance program.