Our inpatient program offers personalized mental health support in a safe setting for you or your loved one. The compassionate staff offer encouragement and structure which provides the support and positive atmosphere needed for continued psychological and emotional growth.
Daily programs include the following services:
- Therapy groups and classes every day
- Activities that promote mental and emotional wellness
- Meal and snack service
- Planning and help for success after leaving the program
- Individual and group therapy
- Medical evaluation to determine best care methods
- Mental health education for the patient’s needs
- Spiritual therapy group
For more than 110 years, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino has provided healing and kindness in the Inland Empire. Our compassionate providers and specialty care teams are ready to help you heal. Click here to learn more about our mental health services.