Inpatient Care: Expert Help For Healing
Our inpatient program offers personalized mental health support in a safe setting for you or your loved one. The compassionate staff offer encouragement and structure which provides the support and positive atmosphere needed for continued psychological and emotional growth.
Daily programs include the following services:
- Therapy groups and classes every day
- Activities that promote mental and emotional wellness
- Meal and snack service
- Planning and help for success after leaving the program
- Individual and group therapy
- Medical evaluation to determine best care methods
- Mental health education for the patient’s needs
- Spiritual therapy group
For more than 110 years, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino has provided healing and kindness in the Inland Empire. Our compassionate providers and specialty care teams are ready to help you heal. Click here to learn more about our mental health services.
* Please contact the hospital before enrolling in the program. While most insurances are accepted, we want to help figure out if your insurance is in the network with Dignity Health – Community Hospital San Bernardino.
Take a short quiz to find out if you have depression or anxiety.
Get Started with a Behavioral Health Assessment
Call (909) 806-1301 to get started and learn more about our Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Find a psychiatrist please call (909) 806-1919 or find a Doctor online at dignityhealth.org/ourdoctors.
If your situation is life-threatening, please dial 911 or your local police department, or call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988 or (800) 273-TALK (8255).