Our outpatient program offers personalized mental or emotional health support in a flexible community setting that allows balance with life outside of the program. Group therapy is conducted 2-4 days a week and patients can choose between morning and afternoon sessions. This allows healing while patients continue to live their daily lives including going to work or school.
This program helps patients learn to manage their life, understand themselves, improve relationships, and gain more satisfaction and meaning. Help is offered through both individual and group therapy sessions that are specific to each patient's needs and provide community building opportunities.
Group sessions include:
- Group therapy in a supportive environment
- Meals provided
- Activities that promote mental and emotional wellness
- Lessons on mindfulness to help teach emotional control
- Skills to help with interactions with others
- Practice tolerating difficult situations
- Encouragement that fosters personal growth and positive change
- Spiritual care
For more than 110 years, Dignity Health - Community Hospital of San Bernardino has provided healing and kindness in the Inland Empire. Our compassionate providers and specialty care teams are ready to help you heal. Click here to learn more about our mental health services.