Brush Fire Information
If you are suffering from shortness of breath, please go to a Dignity Health hospital emergency room.
Tips on staying safe
- Stay indoors
- Make sure you have all your medication
- Avoid strenuous activities
- While in doors keep all windows closed and the air on or have an air purifier to circulate air
- For those with sinus issues make sure to rinse and flush the sinuses with a saline solution
- It’s important anyone with chest pains should seek immediate medical attention
- If going out wear an n95 mask
If you are suffering from respiratory distress or chest pain, seek immediate medical attention.
Dignity Health Southern California Hospitals
California Hospital Medical Center
1401 S. Grand Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
1420 S. Central Ave.
Glendale, CA 91204
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
18300 Roscoe Blvd.
Northridge, CA 91328
In the Inland Empire:
Community Hospital of San Bernardino
1805 Medical Center Dr.
San Bernardino, CA 92411
St. Bernardine Medical Center
2101 N. Waterman Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92404
In Long Beach:
St. Mary Medical Center
1050 Linden Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813