Our heart care team is here to help you with a range of services
from prevention and chronic disease management to advanced
diagnostic procedures and treatment, always with the goal of
keeping your heart beating strong.
Cardiac and Vascular Center
At St. Mary Medical Center, we combine advanced heart medical care services with dignity, respect and compassion for the patient and their family. We’re a leader in heart care in Long Beach, nationally recognized and known for our innovative thinking.
Taking Care of Your Heart from Diagnosis to Rehabilitation
- Emergency Services: St. Mary's provides 24-hour on-site emergency care and is designated as a STEMI Center for heart attacks.
- Diagnostic Services: We use a number of advanced tools to diagnose your heart disease including a 64-slice CT scanner equipped with complete cardiac applications, plus echocardiograms, stress and treadmills tests.
- Catheterization Lab: Our catheterization lab allows us to to perform cardiac and peripheral vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures, electrophysiology studies, implantation of pacemakers and AICDs.
- Heart Surgery: Surgical suites for open heart, thoracic and complex valve surgeries.
- Inpatient Care: Cardiac telemetry units.
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation: Our cardiac rehab unit is a full-service, monitored exercise facility that includes physical therapy.
We also have an extensive Congestive Heart Failure program, a Pacemaker and AICD clinic and a women's heart center.
Our expertise and quality outcomes have made us a cardiac center of excellence for many major health insurers.