Patient care. Patient satisfaction.
We offer many services for both patients and visitors, to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Patients & Visitors
Temporary Visitor Restrictions
Effective July 6, 2021
St. Mary Medical Center has limited visitor restrictions in place to ensure the health and safety of all of our patients, staff and physicians. Thank you for your understanding.
· Visitation: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily, by special arrangements with the Charge nurse accommodations can be arranged.
· All visitors are to wear a standard ear-loop 3-ply hospital grade mask.
· All visitors must be screened. Symptomatic visitors will not be permitted to visit.
· All visitors ages 2 years and older, must wear a mask at all times.
· All minors age of 15 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
· COVID-19 patients’ only virtual visitation permitted.
· Maximum two visitors at a time for all areas, not necessarily from the same household.
· Outside food delivery is based upon physician order or conferring with the patient’s nurse. Food delivery is not permitted in the patient care units.
· Pediatric patients and Patients with Physical, Intellectual, and/or Developmental Disabilities and Cognitive Impairments: One support person allowed to be present with the patient overnight. All support persons/visitors must remain in the room and be asymptomatic.
VISITOR RESTRICTIONS IN SPANISH AND KHMER
Quality CareWhen selecting a hospital, we know how important it is to have skilled doctors and a quality facility that can provide the services you need when you need them. Our dedication to excellence in patient care, health education and leadership shows in our many awards. St. Mary Medical Center is here for you and your family.
Spiritual CareWe care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit – because we believe in the healing power of humankindness. It’s the core of Dignity Health. Our services are available for you and your loved ones throughout your medical treatment.
St. Mary Medical Center is a tobacco-free campus.
Wireless internet is available for our patients and guests. To obtain a Wi-Fi password, call our Hospital Operators at extension "0" from any hospital phone or stop by the front desk in the main hospital lobby for more information.
St. Mary Medical Center in Long Beach is dedicated to providing patient and family centered care. As such, we partner with each individual patient to satisfy their needs and preferences.
St. Mary Medical Center is a patient and family-centered care (PFCC) facility. The medical center is committed to encouraging and supporting the presence and participation of families and others who play a significant role in the physical care and emotional support of patients.