Our patients benefit from our dedicated team approach. That means you have a team of specialists working together to manage your care, including neurologists, neurosurgeons, neurointerventional radiologists and neurocritical care specialists. With physicians that are leaders in their fields, we combine advanced treatment options with a warm, personalized approach. Meet our team.
Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California: Leadership Advantages
Choosing Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California means choosing a health system with these important leadership advantages:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center was recently recognized by The Joint Commission as the first and only Comprehensive Stroke Center north of the Bay Area. This advanced certification recognizes the hospital for its ability to treat the most complex cases of stroke. Additionally, all other Dignity Health hospitals in the Greater Sacramento region—which together comprise the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California—are certified Primary Stroke Centers.
- Every one of Dignity Health's Sacramento hospitals are designated Primary Stroke Centers, recognized by The Joint Commission, a national organization that accredits hospitals.
- Our neurological trauma services are nationally accredited at Level II Trauma Center status.
- The Mercy MS Center is a designated National Multiple Sclerosis Society Center, providing a highly coordinated, multi-specialty approach to the latest treatments and ongoing research.
- Dignity Health has the only Spine Center of Excellence in Northern California certified by The Joint Commission.
- Dignity Health's Acute Rehabilitation program is the first program north of San Francisco to receive CARF accreditation—the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities.
- Dignity Health is designated as a Level IV Epilepsy Center by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.
- Through state-of-the-art telemedicine, our neurology services network will continue to expand throughout the region.
For more information about the Dignity Health Neurological Institute of Northern California, email us today.