St. Joseph’s Heart Health Services
St. Joseph's Heart & Vascular Institute offers a full range of services to care for your heart, including emergency heart attack treatment, cardiac and vascular diagnostics and testing, surgery, and cardiac rehabilitation.
Our heart health services include:
Take our heart health risk assessment and take action to reduce your level of risk.
Excellence In Cardiac Care
St. Joseph’s Heart & Vascular Institute has a legacy of commitment and dedication to providing the best possible care for our patients. Our exceptional quality outcomes in caring for heart patients have earned us the following recognitions:
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Designated STEMI Heart Attack Receiving Center
- Chest Pain Certification by the Joint Commission
- Designated as a Blue Distinction Center® by Blue Shield of California for Cardiac Care
- Designated as a Cigna Center of Excellence for Cardiac Care
- Five-star rated for Heart Failure Treatment
- Top 5% in the Nation for Vascular Surgery
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Heart Attack Treatment
To learn more about, view our latest Cardiovascular Outcomes Report.
Call Our Heart Patient Navigator
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with a heart condition, call our Heart Patient Navigator at . We can help answer your heart related questions and connect you to resources, information, and support.
Use our online Find a Doctor feature, or call 800.677.4491 to get connected to a cardiologist who cares about your heart as much as you do.