Reclaim your life. Call our Surgical Weight Loss Center at (562) 491-7935 or Contact Us.
Patients (below) talk about their surgical weight loss experiences.
| || || |
| Introduction||Larry and Annie||Dominic|
| || || |
| Christina||the runner||Lisa|
Imagine playing with the kids or grandkids, being able to fit into a trendy new outfit for a special occasion. Maybe you’d like to enjoy an evening without concern over blood sugar levels, and to just feel confident wherever you are. Don’t let excess weight steal life’s simple pleasures from you.
If you're looking to renew your health and improve your quality of life, we're anxious to support your effort. Our highly skilled surgical weight loss team works closely with you to evaluate your best options for achieving your weight loss goals. No two people are alike, so our care is individualized to you, your health and your lifestyle. If you:
- Are more than 75 pounds over your ideal body weight
- Have a BMI of 35 or above
- Have tried multiple weight loss programs without lasting success
- Would like to lose weight for health reasons
- Are prepared to make a lifelong commitment to the dietary, exercise and behavioral changes necessary for success
Then Surgical Weight Loss might be for you.
Why Choose St. Mary Medical Center for Weight Loss Surgery?
Our doctors and staff will be with you every step of the way on your weight loss journey, from our introductory education session and physician consultation, to nutrition counseling, weight loss surgery and post-surgery support. We are here to help you develop the tools to begin your new life— a life of improved health, activity and longevity.
* Dignity Health St. Mary Medical Center is an American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS) Center of Excellence, accredited by the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program, and a CIGNA JPMC Bariatric Center of Excellence. St. Mary also enjoys Healthgrades quality distinctions for 2014, including a Patient Safety Excellence Award and Stroke Care Excellence Award.
Learn More About Surgical Weight Loss At St. Mary Medical Center
For more information on our weightloss surgery program, please call 562.491.7935. To find a physician, please call 562.491.4895 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.