Each residency program at Dignity Health East Valley supports the guidance we provide to residents and fellows with a curriculum-specific manual.
Our team is developing information that will benefit you and your experiences with our program, including:
- Your specific program’s structure and requirements
- Rotations, required coursework and electives
- Preceptor development
- Curricula including didactics and meeting expectations
- Development plans
- Evaluation criteria and processes
- Research opportunities
- Code of conduct and other policies
- Wellness programs
- Diversity programs
- And more!