Email has been sent to with instructions on resetting your password.
Enroll in My Home to simplify finding a doctor and scheduling an appointment. Let's start!
By selecting "I Agree" or "Create Account" and clicking the box "I AGREE" below, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood and accepted the terms of service at the hyperlink below:
Legal and Privacy Notices
Awards & Recognition
Center for Faith Health Ministries
Community Benefit & Outreach
Dignity Health Arizona
Chandler Regional's History
Mission, Vision, Values
Press Center & News
Principles of Behavior
Sponsorship Request Application
In preparation to open the only Level 1 Trauma center in the Southeast Valley this spring, we are pleased to announce our trauma surgical teams.
The trauma surgical team includes:
• Forrest “Dell” Moore, M.D., FACS is the hospital’s Trauma Medical Director with 10 years of experience in trauma and acute-care surgery and fellowship training in trauma/surgical critical care
• Alan Cook, M.D., F.A.C.S., is the Director of Trauma research and is fellowship trained in trauma/surgical critical care
• Ashley Northcutt, M.D., is fellowship-trained in trauma critical care
• Nicholas Thiessen, M.D., has special fellowship training in trauma and surgical critical care
• Ian Thomas, D.O., is also a fellowship-trained trauma critical care surgeon
• Asser Youssef, M.D., F.A.C.S., will be the Director of Surgical/Trauma Critical Care, and is fellowship trained in trauma/surgical critical care
The orthopedic trauma team includes:
• DuWayne Carlson, M.D., a fellowship-trained orthopedic trauma surgeon with 20 years of experience
• Jeffrey Martin, M.D., with 20 years of experience and a special focus on the spine
• Neil Motzkin, M.D., bringing 20 years of experience in orthopedic emergency surgery.
• Dana Seltzer, M.D., who has more than 20 years of experience with specialty training in orthopedic trauma and fracture management.
• Fred Wilson, M.D., with 22 years of experience in orthopedic surgery
The neurosurgical trauma team includes:
• Steve Chang, M.D., fellowship trained in complex spine and skull base procedures
• Mark Garret, M.D., fellowship trained in complex spine and skull base procedures
• Taro Kaibara, M.D., Medical Director of Neurosurgery at Chandler Regional, with a cranial and spinal specialization.
These teams will provide round-the-clock coverage for critical care, orthopedic and neurological surgeons specially trained to treat the most severe trauma emergencies. Trauma victims are fortunate to have this kind of specialized treatment close to home. In 2012, only 42 percent of patients who were critically injured in Maricopa County arrived at a Level I Trauma center within the hour immediately following the injury. This timeframe, called the “golden hour,” is the critical time that most people can be saved through surgical intervention. With the addition of Chandler Regional’s Level I status, more trauma victims will be able to be treated within that golden hour, likely saving lives and improving outcomes.
“The surgical teams on hand to treat our patients are a vital part of what will make our trauma program successful,” said Dr. Dell Moore, Trauma Medical Director at Chandler Regional. “We are privileged to offer the level of experience and commitment provided by these teams of surgeons to the Southeast Valley community.”
To learn more about our Level 1 Trauma center, please click here.