In an effort to make delivering healthcare to our patients seamless, Chandler Regional Medical Center has worked hard to secure a variety of contracts with health insurance companies, including those listed below.
Please note, that this list is related to hospital services only. Doctors providing care at our facilities are independent practitioners and bill and contract with insurance providers on their own behalf.
At Chandler Regional Medical Center, we are continually adding new insurance providers. Please call (480) 728-4300 if you don't see your insurance provider listed. It is always best to verify insurance coverage prior to any service.
Dignity Health hospitals are in-network with most major commercial and Medicare Advantage health plans. Some employers and plans may choose to offer “narrow” network options that limit participating providers. Always check with either your employer’s benefit department or the health plan directly with which you are enrolled to ensure that service by your provider of choice will be covered by your health plan.
Important Information About Your AHCCCS Coverage
If you currently receive health insurance through Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)* or Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), you must renew your benefits this year or within 30 days of written request to maintain health insurance coverage.
Why is this happening?
During the COVID-19 pandemic, all AHCCCS or CHIP recipients were continuously enrolled in health insurance coverage without needing to reapply for benefits. Due to a recent federal law, continuous AHCCCS enrollment ended on March 31, 2023, so you need to take steps to ensure your health insurance coverage will continue if you are eligible.
What can you do to maintain your coverage?
- Make sure to update your contact information with AHCCCS. You can visit www.healthearizonaplus.gov/ or call 855-432-7587 to learn more about eligibility requirements and eligibility.
Be on the lookout for renewal materials from Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) and complete and submit the required information.
If you no longer qualify for AHCCCS, you can visit healthcare.gov for information on additional coverage options.
Dignity Health in Arizona is committed to providing quality care to you and your loved ones. For information about financial assistance for uninsured patients, visit www.healthearizonaplus.gov or www.211.org.
Updated: December 1, 2021
- Aetna Platinum HMO Medicare Advantage
- Aetna Platinum PPO Medicare Advantage
- Aetna Group Medicare Advantage (Retiree plans only)
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
Alignment Health Plan – Effective January 1, 2022
Arizona Foundation for Medical Care1
- Banner University2 – AHCCCS*
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (BCBSAZ)
- BluePathway (BCBSAZ Medicare Advantage HMO)
- BlueJourney (BCBSAZ Medicare Advantage PPO)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona (HMO/PPO/FARE)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona MaricopaFocus (IFP/Exchange)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona Neighborhood Network (IFP/Exchange; Outside of Maricopa County and out-of-county hospital referrals only)
- Bright Health Medicare Advantage
- Bright Health IFP/Exchange
- Bright Health Small Group (effective 1/1/2022)
- Cigna (Open Access, HMO, PPO)
- Cigna Great West
- Cigna ConnectCare
- Cigna Health Spring Medicare Advantage (Oncology services are through New Century which is not contracted with Dignity Health)
- Cigna Health Spring Alliance Medicare Advantage (oncology services are through New Century which is not contracted with Dignity Health)
- Cigna LocalPlus
Coventry/First Health (Aetna companies)
- Devoted Health – Medicare Advantage
- Health Choice Arizona3 – AHCCCS*
- Humana Medicare Advantage
Medica – Effective January 1, 2022
- Medica Individual & Family - Pinnacle Medica
- Medica Commercial Open Access Product
- Mercy Care – AHCCCS*
- Mercy Care Advantage (Medicare)
MultiPlan (includes Beech Street, PHCS, HMA, AMN and RAN networks)4
- OptumCare Medicare Advantage (Formerly known as LifePrint)5
Tricare/Health Net Federal Services
TriWest – VA Administration
- UnitedHealthcare (Includes All Payer, Options, Navigate, and Nexus commercial network offerings)
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan (Formerly known as APIPA) – AHCCCS*
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions
- WellCare Medicare Advantage (Arizona Priority Care Plan members are not contracted with Dignity Health)
*AHCCCS - Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Client exclusions apply
- Only contracted with Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center facilities
- Excludes any of the free-standing emergency departments (FSEDs) affiliated to Arizona General Hospital
- Client exclusions apply including limited benefit plans
- Only applies to Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center, and St. Joseph’s Westgate Medical Center