Saint Francis Memorial Hospital was founded by five physicians in 1905 who set out to build the most modern hospital west of Chicago. Over 100 years later, we remain known for providing exceptional care to the San Francisco community and its many visitors.
Welcome to Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. We are a secular hospital in a Catholic organization (so we always spell out “Saint”).
Here are a few quick facts about us:
- 253 General Acute Care Licensed Beds
- 20 bed Rehabilitation Unit
- Newly remodeled Bothin Burn Center
- 10 Intensive Care Beds
- 8 Coronary Care Beds
- 35 bed locked Adult Psychiatric Unit
- 475 members of the Medical Staff
Use the secure link below to make payments for Applications, Annual Dues and other events.