Anesthesiology Residency Application Process
The Anesthesiology Residency program at Dignity Health St. Joseph’s Medical Center is a four-year program. We offer 6 categorical positions each year.
To apply, please submit your application through ERAS. The program director reviews credentials and selects applicants to receive interview invitations. Final selection of residents is by committee, based upon the application and interview. We will accept applications in October 2021 via ERAS for the 22-23 academic year. St. Joseph's will accept but not sponsor J-1 Visa's.
The requirements for application are:
- Dean's Letter (not required to receive an interview invitation)
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official USMLE/COMLEX Step 1 Score
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- ECFMG Status Report
Factors important in the resident selection process include:
- Academic qualifications
- Dependability, responsibility, maturity, courtesy, confidence
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of humor and work ethic
- US clinical experience
- Application from the Central Valley of California will be strongly considered
Please contact Daisy Andrade at [email protected] if you have further questions about our program.
Anesthesiology Residency Program Coordinator Department of Anesthesiology
St. Joseph’s Medical Center / Dignity Health
2102 N. California Street Stockton, CA 95204