Nothing turns your life upside down like a cancer diagnosis. You may feel overwhelmed by the journey ahead of you, involving many specialists and procedures. This is where our nurse navigators come in, guiding you through the process and supporting you every step of the way.
What Is A Nurse Navigator?
Our nurse navigators are specially trained nurses who help guide patients through the care process and act as a liaison among caregivers and physicians. Having the personal support of a nurse navigator to explain the cancer services available helps take some of the mystery out of an already overwhelming process.
Nurse Navigators: Services We Provide
You may be wondering what a nurse navigator does. A nurse navigator:
- Acts as a liaison among caregivers and physicians
- Offers guidance and advice
- Helps navigate the variety of support services available to you
- Helps coordinate appointments and treatments
- Explains procedures and treatments
- Is your compassionate, helping hand throughout your journey
Nurse Navigation Program: Contact Us
For more information about our Nurse Navigation Program, call (209) 939-4526
Treating Patients Mind, Body and Spirit
Our commitment to treating the whole patient means providing nurturing support throughout the entire process. Our complementary services play a valuable role in Dignity Health's holistic approach.