Ready to Care For You
Our radiology staff is ready to care for all of your imaging needs.
If your doctor orders a screening test, our team of board certified radiologists and specially trained staff are ready to care for you.
Imaging and Radiology Services
The radiology team at St. Joseph's provides expert care in diagnostic imaging, interventional radiology, PET/CT, MRI, CT and digital mammography.
We provide the following services:
- Full Diagnostic Radiology Imaging Services
- CT Scanning including Spiral, CT Angio and 3D Imaging technology
- Dedicated Angiography/Interventional Suite
- Ultrasound Services
- Peripheral Vascular Laboratory
- Nuclear Medicine
- MRI Services
- Dedicated Women's Breast Imaging Center
We also have the capability to perform more advanced imaging studies or procedures, including:
- Venous Access (Peripheral Inserted Lines; Tunneled and Temporary; Implantable Devices; Chemotherapy; Dialysis)
- TIPSS Transjugular Intrahepatic Porto-Systematic Shunt Procedure (for treatment of ascites and gastrointestinal tract bleeding)
- Embolizations (Uterine Fibroid Embolization; Varicocele (testicular & ovarian vein); treatment of Pelvic Congestion; Chemotherapy treatment)
- Vertebral Augmentation (Kyphoplasty, Vertebroplasty)
- Urinary tract obstruction/stone management
- Biliary tract obstruction/cancer management
- Arterial and venous imaging, angioplasty and stent placement of all types
- Usage of state of the art closure devices