Visiting Hours and Guidelines
- Visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Overnight stays are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Care partners and visitors must be 16 years of age and in good health to enter the facility.
- Two care partners/visitors may visit a patient at the same time. Care partners/visitors are permitted to rotate during visitation hours.
- Everyone who enters the hospital is screened for symptoms of COVID-19 and must provide COVID-19 vaccine documentation or proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the past 72 hours if the individual is not vaccinated. Home tests are not accepted.
- Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital; this is without exception.
- Care partners and visitors must wear a hospital-provided face mask at all times. The mask must sit closely against the face and cover the nose and mouth.
Visitor guidelines are subject to change at any time based on the prevalence of COVID-19 transmission in the community.
Health and Safety
Be Well. Please do not visit the hospital if you have any flu symptoms, including a fever over 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, runny nose, rash, or diarrhea, or if you have recently been exposed to someone with symptoms.
Wash Your Hands. Be sure to wash or sanitize your hands before and after visiting your loved one. Proper hand hygiene is the best way to reduce the spread of germs.
No Smoking Campus. We are committed to caring for the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. Because of this pledge, smoking and using any tobacco products is prohibited in all areas of the St. John’s campus, including exterior walkways and parking lots. People who smoke will need to refrain from smoking or leave the campus to smoke.
Maps and Directions
We are located at:
St. John's Regional Medical Center
1600 North Rose Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
Get directions to St. John's in Oxnard, and access our facility map.
Our cafeteria is located on the Garden Level and is open Monday through Friday:
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m.- 9:45 a.m.
Lunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Lunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vending machines are also available in several locations throughout the hospital.
Free wireless Internet is available to all visitors. Vouchers with an access code are available from the nursing units.
Learn more about visiting St. John's Regional Medical Center by calling 833.928.1504