Visiting Hours and Guidelines
We are pleased to share that as the spread of COVID-19 decreases in our community, and we are safely relaxing visitor restrictions. Consistent with state and local health organization guidance, the following visitor guidelines are now in place at St. John's Regional Medical Center:
Effective April 8, 2021
- Patients who have tested negative for COVID-19 are permitted two care partners or visitors per day from 10 am to 6 pm. This includes patients who are in for inpatient, outpatient, surgical and Emergency Department services. Overnight stays will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Patients who are under the age of 18 are permitted may have two parent/guardian(s) at all times.
- Labor and Delivery and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit patients who are COVID-19 negative may have two designated care partners in the room.
- Exceptions to the number of care partners and visitors may be allowed for certain circumstances, such as end-of-life situations.
- Care partners and visitors must be 18 years of age and in good health to enter the facility. Everyone who enters the hospital is screened for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Care partners and visitors must wear a mask at all times and should remain in the patient's room or designated area, except to purchase food from an outside location and return to the patient's room.
Please note these guidelines are subject to change. We will continue to take the necessary precautions in compliance with federal, state, and local guidance, as our staff and patients' safety remains our priority.
Health and Safety
Be Well. Please do not visit the hospital if you have any flu symptoms, including a fever over 100 degrees, cough, sore throat, runny nose, rash, or diarrhea, or if you have recently been exposed to someone with symptoms.
Wash Your Hands. Be sure to wash or sanitize your hands before and after visiting your loved one. Proper hand hygiene is the best way to reduce the spread of germs.
No Smoking Campus. We are committed to caring for the health and safety of our patients, visitors, and staff. Because of this pledge, smoking and using any tobacco products is prohibited in all areas of the St. John’s campus, including exterior walkways and parking lots. People who smoke will need to refrain from smoking or leave the campus to smoke.
Maps and Directions
We are located at:
St. John's Regional Medical Center
1600 North Rose Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
Get directions to St. John's in Oxnard, and access our facility map.
Our cafeteria is located on the Garden Level and is open Monday through Friday:
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m.- 9:45 a.m.
Lunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Dinner: 4 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday:
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Lunch: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Vending machines are also available in several locations throughout the hospital.
Free wireless Internet is available to all visitors. Vouchers with an access code are available from the nursing units.
Learn more about visiting St. John's Regional Medical Center by calling 833.928.1504