It’s important that our patients and their families feel as comfortable as possible while participating in the rehabilitation process. We’ve created a nurturing, holistic space to meet the unique needs of our rehabilitation patients.
- 21 private rooms and three semi-private rooms
- Wi-Fi access throughout the hospital
- Large indoor therapy gym
- Life skills suite with a therapeutic kitchen
- Flat screen televisions with cable
- Community dining room
- Transition suite to prepare our patients and families for living at home
- Outdoor patio for dining and recreation
- Two outdoor therapy areas
- Ability to special order from the grill at the J Street Bistro (dietary restrictions may apply)
- Healing garden for patients and families to relax and restore
- Accessible transportation that allows patients the opportunity to participate in weekly outings
For a personal on-site consultation, referral, or more information, call (916) 453-4566 or (800) 330-4566.