The Leavey Cancer Center has earned an esteemed accreditation from the Association of Community Cancer Centers (ACCC).
We’ve taken the lead as the first and only facility in the San Fernando Valley to offer two of the most cutting-edge pieces of medical equipment available: da Vinci® Xi Robotic Surgery System, and Trilogy Stereotactic Radiation Therapy. These treatments result in faster, more precise diagnoses, shorter hospital stays and quicker recoveries.
da Vinci Xi Robotic Surgical System
Minimally invasive da Vinci Xi Robotic Surgery allows physicians to perform prostatectomy, hysterectomy and other urological and gynecological procedures through incisions the size of a dime, or just one small incision. Patient advantages include a shorter hospitalization, reduced pain, less scarring and a faster recovery. Learn More.
Trilogy Linear Accelerator Stereotactic System
During image-guided radiation therapy and stereotactic radiosurgery, the Trilogy treats cancer anywhere in the body with pinpoint accuracy in 3 to 5 sessions.
What Type of Supportive Services Does the Leavey Cancer Center Offer?
Fostering the mind, body and spirit through comprehensive services and advanced technology, the Leavey Cancer Center brings together all of the services that our patients need.
- Massage Therapy
- Free Transportation Services
- Learning Library - free information on a wide-range of cancer topics, Internet access, and books and DVD's for purchase. A bilingual Patient Advocate is available for assistance..
- Navigator Program – the patients’ point-of-contact concierge ensures a smooth transition among hospital services.
- Nutrition resources
- Pain Program
- Pet Therapy
- Social Services
- Spiritual Care (Chapel & Meditation Garden)
- Transitional Care Coordination Program - patients with chronic illnesses received individualized care that begins at admission and continues through discharge, a home visit and follow-up care.
Learn More About Cancer Care At Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information on the Leavey Cancer Center, please call (818) 885-5431. To find a physician, please call (818) 908-8677 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.