Emergency Care 24/7
Due to the evolving nature of COVID-19, there may be a delay in our ability to respond to your appointment request as well as a delay in actual wait times.
Let us know you're coming. Select your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home until your scheduled arrival time.
In an emergency, trust St. Bernardine Medical Center to provide individualized quality care. Our fast track program also helps patients with minor injuries to receive treatment more quickly.
ER Care With Kindness
Fast And Efficient Care
Take advantage of the ER Waiting Service™, by selecting your estimated hospital arrival time so you can wait at home until your time to be seen. You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a provider in less than 20 minutes. Your provider will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care. ER Waiting Service should not be used for life-threatening emergencies or children under the age of three. Call 911 immediately for more serious conditions.
- Fast Track - patients with minor emergencies such as cuts or broken bones will receive treatment and go home to recover.
- Treat and anticipate disposition - patients in need of short-term medication or intravenous treatment for dehydration from conditions such as the flu or food poisoning.
- Acute Care - patients requiring immediate interventions or intensive monitoring as a result of a stroke or a heart attack.
What We Provide
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment
- STEMI Center for heart attacks
- The Inland Empire Heart & Vascular Institute is on-site providing quick access to heart specialists should the need arise
- 24-hour OB/GYN hospitalists on-site in Labor & Delivery for unexpected arrivals
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctors
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital
Caring for when you're ill or when the unexpected happens
We provide care for a wide range of conditions from aches, pains and broken bones to critical medical concerns and offer expertise in heart, surgery services and orthopedics. We have access to additional specialists, sub-specialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital.