In an emergency, trust St. Bernardine Medical Center to provide individualized quality care. Our fast track program also helps patients with minor injuries to receive treatment more quickly.
ER Care With Kindness
Fast And Efficient Emergency Room Care
Take advantage of the Online Waiting service™, InQuicker, by selecting your estimated hospital arrival time so you can wait at home until your time to be seen. You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a doctor in less than 20 minutes. An emergency department doctor will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care. InQuicker should not be used for life-threatening emergencies or children under the age of three. Call 911 immediately for more serious conditions. Our levels of care are broken into three parts:
- Fast Track - patients with minor emergencies such as cuts or broken bones will receive treatment and go home to recover.
- Treat and anticipate disposition - patients in need of short-term medication or intravenous treatment for dehydration from conditions such as the flu or food poisoning.
- Acute Care - patients requiring immediate interventions or intensive monitoring as a result of a stroke or a heart attack.
Caring for when you're ill or when the unexpected happens
We provide care for a wide range of conditions from aches, pains and broken bones to critical medical concerns and offer expertise in heart, surgery services and orthopedics. We have access to additional specialists, sub-specialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital. Emergency Services Include:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment
- STEMI Center for heart attacks
- The Inland Empire Heart & Vascular Institute is on-site providing quick access to heart specialists should the need arise
- 24-hour OB/GYN hospitalists on-site in Labor & Delivery for unexpected arrivals
- Specialty and sub-specialty doctors
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Convenient parking for patients and visitors
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hospital