If you’re experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Select your estimated hospital arrival time and wait at home. and wait at home until your time time be seen with InQuicker. You will check-in with an admitting nurse and on average can expect to see a doctor in less than 20 minutes. An emergency doctor will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care.
Emergency Care When You Need It
Go to the Emergency Department if you have:
- Broken bones
- Change in mental status such as unusual behavior,
confusion or difficulty walking or talking
- Chest or upper abdominal pain or pressure
- Coughing or vomiting blood
- Difficulty breathing
- Severe bleeding
- Severe or persistent vomiting
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or change in vision
- Sudden, severe pain anywhere in your body
- Trauma or injury to the head
All doctors in our ER are board certified in emergency medicine, offering the knowledge and experience to handle any emergency. Our staff of experienced nurses takes pride in providing you with the care you need in those critical, life-saving minutes.
Learn More About Emergency Services At Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
For more information, please call 530.274.6000. For a doctor referral, call 530.274.6607 or use our online search tool to Find a Doctor.