You may also call toll-free 1.800.730.5567 to pre-register Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Obstetrics & Maternity Pre-Registration
For OB (Maternity) pre-registration, please complete the pre-admission form and enter your due date as the procedure date. If you have any questions regarding OB pre-registration you may call OB Admitting at 602.406.6585.
General Pre-Registration Information
If you are unable to register on-line within 48 hours of your visit, the admitting representative will register you in person on your day of service at the hospital.
Copies of your picture ID (driver's license), as well as the front and back sides of your insurance cards are required for every registration. Please fax copies to 602.798.0342 within 48 hours prior to your visit to complete the on-line registration process. Please include the name of the patient and the date of their procedure at the top of each page.
Some Important Reminders:
- Follow your physician's instructions about when to come to the facility for testing/ registration.
- On the day of your procedure, leave valuables such as wallet, purse or jewelry at home, if possible
- Bring in your driver's license/photo ID and all insurance cards if you were unable to fax them ahead of time.
- Any deductibles and co-pays will be collected at time of admission or prior to discharge. We accept all major credit cards, check, debit card and cash. You may wish to contact your insurance provider to determine whether you have a deductible or co-pay amount and how much it will be.
- The parent, legal guardian or person named as Power of Attorney must be present to sign consent forms if the patient is a minor or disabled.
- Finally, please bring a current copy of your Advance Directive if you have one.
St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center is currently contracted with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona, An Independent Licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Choice
- Medicare & Rail Road
- Mercy Care Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- United Health Care