How to Volunteer
Friends of Mercy Foundation
Gifts to the Friends of Mercy Foundation have helped provide for the changing health care needs of our community by constructing buildings, enhancing programs, purchasing new medical equipment, funding scholarships, supporting community outreach efforts, and much, much more.
If you'd like to learn more about the Friends of Mercy Foundation, visit SupportFriendsofMercy.org.
Types of Volunteers
Volunteers serve in several areas of the hospital and are an integral part of the team at Mercy Hospitals.
- Volunteer Handbook
- Dignity Health Volunteer Privacy and Compliance Education
- Dignity Health Compliance, Privacy, and Data Security Information for Volunteers
- HIPAA Reorientation
- Mercy Hospitals Color Code Emergency Handout
- Mercy Hospitals Hand Washing Handout
- Workplace Violence Review
- Acknowledgement of Standards of Conduct, Privacy, Data Security, Integrity, Compliance, and Ethics
- Unpaid Volunteer Waiver Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Consent to Photography, Recording, and Publishing