To provide exemplary neurological care to a culturally and socioeconomically diverse patient population who face financial and cultural barriers when seeking and receiving quality health care.
Our vision is to develop well-rounded, thoughtful, technically sound, and clinically competent neurologists who can provide the safest and highest quality neurological care for the community in both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Excellence in all we do and we not only strive for but plan for continuous improvement
- Patient, family and community is at the center of all the care we provide
- Compassion and respect for the dignity of all patients as well as families, co-workers, colleagues, and all other members of our community
- A culture of diversity and inclusiveness should be fostered in all interactions and a welcoming environment is always expected
- Responsiveness and responsibility to the needs of the people in our communities
- Integrity and transparency in all decisions, with patient and institutional outcomes in mind