Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican, part of CommonSpirit Health, is the only not-for-profit, faith based hospital system in southern Nevada.
The CommonSpirit Health mission confirms our calling as a Catholic health system to deliver compassionate care to one and all:
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all, inspired by faith, driven by innovation and powered by our humanity.
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Dignity Health Nevada is a part of CommonSpirit Health, a national health care ministry that shares the above mission, vision, and values.