Health care and services for the body, mind, and spirit are available at three convenient WomensCare/Outreach Center locations. The WomensCare/Outreach Centers have embraced men and women of all ages since 1998, encouraging them in their roles as fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, caregivers and friends.
Programs and Services
These three Outreach Centers offer over 4,000 classes every year reaching 80,000 residents with programs that cover the following topics:
- Evidence-Based Disease Management & Prevention Programs: Stanford Diabetes Self Management Program, CDC diabetes prevention program, American Diabetes Association Program, Stepping On: Fall Prevention, Powerful Tools for Caregivers, EnhanceFitness (an exercise group program that helps older adults at all levels of fitness), asthma, CHAMP (Congestive Heart Active Management Program)
- Screenings & Immunizations
- Prevention: fitness, nutrition, wellness, smoking cessation, meditation
- Pregnancy & Childbirth, Family Education & Breastfeeding
- More than 30 Support Groups & Senior Peer Counseling
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Program
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Henderson
98 E. Lake Mead Pkwy., Ste. 301
Henderson, NV 89015
For more information about the WomensCare/Outreach Centers and their services, please call 702.616.4900.
The WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a wide variety of programs to help members of the community manage chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke, HIV, and asthma.
Pregnancy & Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Family Support
If you're pregnant or thinking of becoming a parent, the WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a wide variety of classes to keep you healthy through your pregnancy and to assist once your baby arrives.
The three WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a huge variety of classes that focus on prevention, i.e., fitness, nutrition, wellness, meditation, and smoking cessation.
Published quarterly, Reach magazine's articles provide information that helps women, men and children maintain healthy bodies, minds and spirits.