Health care and services for the body, mind, and spirit are available at numerous, convenient WomensCare/Outreach Center locations. The WomensCare/Outreach Centers have embraced men and women of all ages since 1998, encouraging them in their roles as fathers and mothers, sons and daughters, caregivers and friends.
Programs and Services
These three Outreach Centers offer over 4,000 classes every year reaching 80,000 residents with programs that cover the following topics:
- Evidence-Based Disease Management & Prevention Programs: Stanford Diabetes Self Management Program, CDC diabetes prevention program, American Diabetes Association Program, Stepping On: Fall Prevention, Powerful
- Tools for Caregivers, EnhanceFitness (an exercise group program that helps older adults at all levels of fitness), asthma, CHAMP (Congestive Heart Active Management Program)
- Screenings & Immunizations
- Prevention: fitness, nutrition, wellness, smoking cessation, meditation
- Pregnancy & Childbirth, Family Education & Breastfeeding
- More than 30 Support Groups & Senior Peer Counseling
- WIC (Women, Infants & Children) Program
New Dignity Health Wellness Centers are now open in Las Vegas.
Details & Directions: WomensCare/Outreach Center- Green Valley (2651 Paseo Verde Parkway)
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Henderson
98 E. Lake Mead Pkwy., Ste. 301
Henderson, NV 89015
Details & Directions: WomensCare/Outreach Center - Henderson (98 E. Lake Mead Parkway)
Details & Directions: WomensCare/Outreach Center - Las Vegas (7220 S. Cimarron Road)
Dignity Health Wellness Center – North Las Vegas
1550 W. Craig Rd., #250
North Las Vegas, NV 89032
(Craig & Martin Luther King)
Dignity Health Wellness Center – West Flamingo
9880 W. Flamingo Rd., #220
Las Vegas, NV 89147
(Flamingo & 215 Beltway)
Dignity Health Wellness Center – Blue Diamond
4855 Blue Diamond Rd., #220
Las Vegas, NV 89139
(Blue Diamond and Decatur)
For more information about the WomensCare/Outreach Centers, the Dignity Health Wellness Centers, and their services, please call 855.806.1476.
The WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a wide variety of programs to help members of the community manage chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease and stroke, HIV, and asthma.
Pregnancy & Childbirth, Breastfeeding, Family Support
If you're pregnant or thinking of becoming a parent, the WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a wide variety of classes to keep you healthy through your pregnancy and to assist once your baby arrives.
The three WomensCare/Outreach Centers offer a huge variety of classes that focus on prevention, i.e., fitness, nutrition, wellness, meditation, and smoking cessation.
Published quarterly, Reach magazine's articles provide information that helps women, men and children maintain healthy bodies, minds and spirits.