To accommodate the growing health care needs of Henderson, Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican opened its Siena Campus in 2000. The second acute care hospital in the area enhanced and expanded the services of the Rose de Lima Campus.
Located on the corner of St. Rose Parkway and Eastern Ave. in Henderson, the Siena Campus offers hospital services to the Henderson Community.
The Siena Campus is named after Saint Catherine of Siena (1347-1380), a lay woman who devoted her life to prayer and caring for the sick and poor. Catherine of Siena was canonized in 1461 and named a Doctor of the Church in 1970 which means her teachings are considered relevant for the whole church and for all time.
The hospital offers a large variety of health services including:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology (EP) Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center
- Chapel and Chaplains
- Chest Pain Center (accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers)
- Children's Emergency Room - the Children's ER offers 11 private treatment rooms - separate from the adult ER.
- Community Outreach programs
- da Vinci® Surgical System
- Emergency Department
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Full range of surgical services
- Home Health services
- Hybrid OR
- Intensive Care Unit
- Joint Replacement Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Level III Trauma Center
- Neuro-Interventional Radiology
- Obstetrical services (Birth Center)
- Baby-Friendly Designated
- Oncology Unit
- On-Site Laboratory services
- Outpatient Physical Therapy services
- Outpatient Surgical services
- Palliative Care services
- Pediatric Unit with Pediatric ICU
- Radiology services, all digital diagnostic services
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Program (Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center)
Dominican Tower Highlights
A community that grows together, heals together. The Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican hospitals have been serving patients in Henderson and Las Vegas for 70 years ... as our communities have grown, so must we.
Siena provides unparalleled health care services in a beautiful environment - the hospital was named the eighth most beautiful hospital in the world by Healthcare Business & Technology.
The hospital's southwest exterior features light colors, Spanish tiles and natural stone that compliments the surrounding neighborhoods, with
- a 100-foot bell tower serving as a dramatic focal point
- a healing garden surrounded by lush greenery, fountains and fragrant flowers
- tranquil aquariums in waiting rooms; and
- an atrium filled with natural light and soft, soothing music
Details & Directions
Details & Directions: Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus
Visiting Hours & Guidelines
Planning a visit to the Siena Campus?
We understand that you want to be able to visit your loved ones when it’s convenient for you. Therefore, our hospitals are open to visitors 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All of our hospitals' main doors are locked from 9 p.m. - 5 a.m., so during that time, all visitors must enter through the Emergency Entrance.