Welcome to the Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican Online Business office. The Online Business Office was created to provide information about the hospital billing process and the financial resources available to you.
Online bill pay is available!
As you navigate through this section (see the menu at left), you will find useful information regarding:
- Paying your bill online
- Frequently Asked Questions about hospital billing
- Guide to Understand Your Bill
- A glossary of billing and health care terms
- Financial assistance resources
- A billing inquiry form to request further information or assistance
- Payments can be made in person between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, at our business office locations listed below:
102 E. Lake Mead Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89015
Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican, San Martín Campus
8280 W. Warm Springs Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89113
Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican, Siena Campus
3001 St. Rose Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89052
For telephone assistance, please call 800.644.0864.
Pricing Procedure Information
Dignity Health believes health care is a fundamental human right and should be accessible to all. That means making sure care is affordable. Dignity Health offers one of the most generous financial assistance policies in the nation, with free and discounted care to families that need it most. We also help uninsured patients apply for government or private insurance.
Dignity Health understands medical bills are complex and can be confusing. The information on this website will help guide you to better understand the care you receive and how much it costs. We are committed to transparency and helping our patients understand the services they receive and how they are billed.
Download a list of our standard charges for medical services for Rose de Lima campus here; San Martin campus here; and Sienna campus here. In most cases, these charges do not reflect the price you would pay for these services, and are adjusted based on your insurance coverage and financial assistance you may be eligible for.
· For estimated cost of services and charges, contact 888-488-7667. At your request, we can provide actual cost estimates for services in advance of treatment.
· For general billing questions, click here.
· For financial assistance, click here.