San Martín Hospital in Las Vegas, NV
Building on a foundation of more than seven decades of unparalleled care for the body, mind and spirit in Henderson and Las Vegas, the Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican, San Martín Campus takes hospital care in southern Nevada to the next level.
Located on the corner of W. Warm Springs Rd. and Cimarron in southwest Las Vegas, the San Martín Campus offers a variety of hospital services to the Las Vegas community.
San Martin offers a large variety of health services including:
- Cardiology/Electrophysiology (EP) Lab/Open Heart Surgery Center - Chest Pain Center Accredited
- Chapel and Chaplains
- Community Outreach programs
- da Vinci Xi Surgical System®
- Emergency Department
- Full range of rehabilitative services
- Full range of surgical services
- Intensive Care Unit
- iPET interactive patient engagement system
- Joint Replacement Center
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Obstetrical services (Birth Center) - Baby-Friendly Designated™ & Nitrous Oxide Pain Relief Option
- On-site Laboratory services
- Outpatient Surgical services
- Palliative Care services
- Radiology Services, all digital diagnostic, including MRI and CT
- Respiratory Therapy
- Stroke Program (Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center)
- Wound Healing and Hyperbaric Medicine Center
The third acute care hospital in the Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican system, the San Martín Campus opened its doors to the public November 8, 2006, to serve the growing needs of the community. Located on Warm Springs Road in southwest Las Vegas, the hospital has received numerous awards and recognition for its quality care.
The hospital was named in honor of Saint Martín de Porres, a personal friend and counselor to Rose de Lima in the 1600s. His father was Don Juan de Porres, a Spanish Knight, and his mother was Anna Velasquez, a freed woman from Panama of African descent. As a Dominican brother, Martín was known for his ability to provide physical and spiritual care to the sick and poor, including slaves. St. Martín maintained an animal hospital and established an orphanage and hospital for poor children.
The San Martín Campus has many features designed to make patients and visitors feel comfortable and secure. Outside, the cascading waterfall in the Rendina Family Healing Garden creates a calming, relaxed atmosphere while the labyrinth designed by Robert Ferré offers a place for the entire community to find serenity.
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Star Rating
Number of beds: 147
Number of employees: More than 3,700 (total all campuses)
Number of Active/Associate Physicians: 1,300+ (total all campuses)
Total square footage: 346,535
Details and Directions
Details & Directions: Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican, San Martin CampusGet Directions
Visiting Hours and Guidelines
Planning a visit to the San Martín Campus?