Birth Center that’s sure to deliver
At Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican’s Siena Hospital, we provide a family-centered approach that focuses on the well-being of you and your baby. It’s the reason we don’t have a nursery and why newborns stay with their moms. Our highly trained labor and delivery teams look forward to supporting you and give you plenty of time to bond with your baby.
Our mother/baby suites provide a home-like environment and are furnished with private bathrooms with showers, televisions, and fold out beds or reclining chairs for Dad or guest. Our state-of-the-art security system provides added protection for you and your baby night and day.
At Siena Hospital, we offer the following amenities:
- Spacious, private birthing suite; mommy/baby suites
- In-room care for your newborn
- Around-the-clock, board-certified laborists
- Lactation support team of Lactation Consultants and Counselors
- Wireless fetal monitors that allow you the freedom to move around during labor; not available with epidural.
- Dedicated Cesarean suites
- Visiting privileges for all family members. We encourage significant others to stay the night.
- Celebratory dinner for the proud parents
- Baby portraits by Bella Baby Photography
- Alarm system for added security
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Birth lullaby played in the hospital after childbirth
- Optional Birth Announcement on our digital billboards
- State-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), Children's ER, Pediatric Unit, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)