The experienced orthopedic teams at Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican hospitals can help you end joint pain and get back to an active life, fast. Make an appointment with a St. Rose Dominican doctor, and don’t let joint pain hold you back.
Safety Measures for Orthopedic Procedures
Our hospitals are instituting the following safety measures in our Operating Rooms:
- Adhering to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons, and anesthesiologists.
- Screenings for everyone entering our care sites. Everyone entering our hospitals will undergo a screening process. Screenings are very brief and involve just a few quick questions and a temperature check.
- Masks are required for everyone, including staff members, patients, and visitors. Cloth masks are acceptable for patients and paper masks will be provided for patients who don’t have one.
- Visitors - one adult visitor is allowed prior to the procedure; visitors must leave if/when patient is admitted.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distancing guidelines for patients and visitors.
- Enhanced cleanings and disinfection throughout our facilities at the end of every day.
Our care environment is different than it was before the COVID-19 pandemic, but we are just as dedicated to providing high-quality care that is responsive to the needs of our community and reflective of the dedication of our caregivers. Thank you for your support in creating a safe care environment.
Advanced Joint Care at St. Rose Dominican
At the St. Rose Dominican Joint Replacement Centers, our dedicated orthopedic care teams provide a range of advanced treatments for joint pain. We have made great strides in the field of joint replacement with new techniques that lead to longer-lasting results.
Orthopedic Procedures & Treatments We Offer
Our orthopedic procedures range from minimally invasive treatments to surgeries for conditions that affect your bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves, cartilage, and other connective tissues. To learn more about our orthopedic procedures and treatments in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV, Find a Doctor online.
Orthopedic conditions affect the musculoskeletal system, which includes your joints, bones, nerves, tendons, and ligaments.An orthopedic problem can have a big impact on your comfort and quality of life. At Dignity Health, we offer personalized treatment for a wide range of common orthopedic conditions.
Joint Replacement at St. Rose Dominican: Our Approach to Care
At St. Rose Dominican, we bring a high level of personalized care to each patient, and we encourage you to be an active member of your health team. Together, we will help you return to a fully active life as quickly as possible.
Joint Replacement Unit: Accreditation
In 2010, our Siena Campus was the first hospital in Nevada to earn the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for our Joint Replacement Program. The Joint Replacement - Hip and Joint Replacement - Knee programs received Joint Commission re-certification in August 2018, which means that our program meets or exceeds the highest standards in the field. The certification is a testament to our dedication to our patients and to our commitment to advancing orthopedic medicine.
Joint Replacement: Patient Education
Patient education leads to less apprehension before surgery and better results. In the week prior to your surgery, we invite our joint replacement patients and their families to a joint replacement class at St. Rose Dominican. The goal of the class is to prepare you for your surgery and allow you to meet fellow patients. During the class, we cover topics such as:
- How to prepare your home before your procedure
- How to increase your motion before your procedure
- What to bring to the hospital
- What to expect during your hospital stay
- How we will help manage your pain
- How we will get you moving again
- How to plan for living at home after you leave the hospital
Learn more about orthopedic care: