Feel the glory, not the joint pain.
The experienced orthopedic teams at Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican can help you end joint pain and get back to an active life, fast. Make an appointment with a St. Rose Dominican doctor, and don’t let joint pain hold you back.
Advanced Joint Care at St. Rose Dominican
At the St. Rose Dominican Joint Replacement Centers, our dedicated orthopedic care teams provide a range of advanced treatments for joint pain.
Our teams include:
- Physical therapists
- Joint coordinators
We have made great strides in the field of joint replacement with new techniques that lead to longer-lasting results. Some of the new joint technologies we offer include:
- Customized joints designed to fit your knee
- Less invasive anterior hip replacement, which protects surrounding muscles and tendons, speeding recovery
Find a St. Rose orthopedic doctor today.
Orthopedic Procedures & Treatments We Offer
Our orthopedic procedures range from minimally invasive treatments to surgeries for conditions that affect your bones, tendons, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves, cartilage, and other connective tissues. To learn more about our orthopedic procedures and treatments in Las Vegas or Henderson, NV, Find a Doctor online.
Joint Replacement at St. Rose Dominican: Our Approach to Care
At St. Rose Dominican, we bring a high level of personalized care to each patient, and we encourage you to be an active member of your health team. Together, we will help you return to a fully active life as quickly as possible. Learn more about orthopedic services we offer.
Features of our Total Joint Replacement Program include:
- Wellness approach. Coming to a hospital for joint replacement is different than being in the hospital for a life-threatening illness. You are not sick, and we do not treat you as if you are. You are free to wear comfortable clothing instead of traditional hospital gowns.
- Customized care. Our concierge-style service starts with a call from our coordinator, who will check in with you before your procedure and guide you through the entire process.
- Family support. You can choose a family member or friend as a patient coach who will offer additional support throughout pre-surgery, rehabilitation and recovery. You and your coach will learn about joint conditions, treatments and what to expect.
- Comfortable amenities. Our program includes private rooms and the renowned healing environment of St. Rose Dominican, plus in-room accommodations so patient coaches can stay overnight.
- Mobility team. Our expert mobility team works to get our total knee and hip replacement patients out of bed and walking on the same day as the procedure.
- Team rehabilitation. Our dedicated orthopedic rehabilitation program pioneered a team approach. We place joint replacement patients together in order to build a sense of camaraderie that speeds recovery. Our comprehensive therapy promotes rapid recovery, and most patients return home within days.
Joint Replacement Unit: Accreditation
In 2010, our Siena Campus was the first hospital in Nevada to earn the Gold Seal of Approval™ from The Joint Commission for our Joint Replacement Program. The Joint Replacement - Hip and Joint Replacement - Knee programs received Joint Commission re-certification in August 2012, which means that our program meets or exceeds the highest standards in the field. The certification is a testament to our dedication to our patients and to our commitment to advancing orthopedic medicine.
Joint Replacement: Patient Education
Patient education leads to less apprehension before surgery and better results. In the week prior to your surgery, we invite our joint replacement patients and their families to a joint replacement class at St. Rose Dominican. The goal of the class is to prepare you for your surgery and allow you to meet fellow patients. During the class, we cover topics such as:
- How to prepare your home before your procedure
- How to increase your motion before your procedure
- What to bring to the hospital
- What to expect during your hospital stay
- How we will help manage your pain
- How we will get you moving again
- How to plan for living at home after you leave the hospital
Learn more about orthopedic care:
Joint Risk Assessment
Joint injury can lead to osteoarthritis. People who experience sports or occupational injuries or have jobs with repetitive motions like repeated knee bending have more osteoarthritis. Avoid joint injury to reduce your risk of developing osteoarthritis. Early diagnosis and appropriate management of arthritis, including self-management activities, can help people with arthritis decrease pain, improve function, stay productive, and lower health care costs.
This free risk assessment will take about seven minutes to complete. At the end, you will receive personalized, strictly confidential information that will help you:
- Assess your current health status and identify those medical or lifestyle conditions that may lead to joint disorders
- Take action to reduce your level of risk, including making you aware of the many services available through Dignity Health
Knowing your risk profile will enable you to take control of your health and provide you with the best defense against arthritis and other joint disorders.