Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican believes families are an important part of the healing process; however, to ensure the continued health and safety of our patients, visitors, staff, and physicians, we have made the important decision to limit visitation at our hospitals. Our visitor restrictions may change at any time. This page will be updated as often as possible, but restrictions may be in place that are not listed here. We appreciate your patience. We encourage loved ones to visit patients virtually through the use of smartphones or other communication devices.
As of April 11, 2022 visitation policy regulations have changed at all St. Rose Dominican hospitals.
- 24 hours daily. When the Main Entrance is closed, between 9 p.m. - 5 a.m., please use the Emergency Entrance.
For the safety of all, the following measures will remain in place:
- Rose de Lima: Visitors and guests chosen by the patient or their patient representative are welcome. At this time, COVID patients may not receive visitors.
- Siena and San Martín Campuses: Visitors and guests chosen by the patient or their patient representative are welcome. COVID patients may have two visitors at a time. Hospital provided PPE must be worn at all times in the patient room. PPE should be removed when exiting the patient room.
- Rose de Lima Campus: non-COVID patients may have two adult visitors. COVID patients may not have visitors
- Siena and San Martín Campuses: two adult visitors
Labor and Delivery
- Visitors and guests chosen by the patient or their patient representative are welcome.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time. Overnight stays are not permitted.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to four visitors at a time. Two parents or guardians may stay overnight.
- San Martin Campus: Visitors and guests chosen by the patient or their patient representative are welcome.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time. One parent or guardian may stay overnight.
- All visitors will be asked a series of screening questions to assess risk for COVID-19. Any visitor or employee with a temperature of 100.0 or above or any symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors must wear well-fitted masks at all times while in the hospital. Visitors may not eat or drink in the room while visiting patients. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
- Visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol sanitizer before and after leaving the patient room and facility to help prevent the spread of viruses.
Here for you
For 75 years, Dignity Health’s St. Rose Dominican hospitals have provided compassionate, quality health care for our community. While our technology and medical expertise remain on the forefront of innovation, our role as a caring, dedicated member of this community remains the same. As the only nonprofit, faith-based hospital system in southern Nevada, we will always be there when you need us most.
Dignity Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Dignity Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Each patient is entitled to compassionate and professionally competent care delivered with respect for each individual.
- Siena Campus: We encourage visitors to use the complimentary valet parking services at the Main and ER entrances.
- Main Entrance: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Emergency Room entrance: Daily 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Do you have a friend or loved one at our Siena or San Martin Campus? Order a gift for them online, and it will be delivered the same day!
Click below to order for the Siena Campus.
Click below to order for the San Martin Campus.
For Everyone's Safety
Latex allergies can pose a serious health risk for patients, employees and volunteers. For everyone's safety, we kindly ask that you not bring latex balloons into the hospital. Mylar balloons are welcome.
All Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican facilities, indoors and out, are smoke-free environments. The use of tobacco of any form is prohibited.
Free, wireless Internet is available to keep you connected during your stay. Learn how to access our WiFi.