Awards & Recognition
Board of Directors
Dignity Health Hospital Executives
Mission, Vision & Values
Serving the Community
For Physicians & Residents
Our visitor restrictions may change at any time. This page will be updated as often as possible, but restrictions may be in place that are not listed here. Thank you for your patience.
This information was updated on June 24, 2020, at 8:45 a.m.
Please note that only two entrances are open at each hospital, the Main Lobby entrance and the Emergency Room entrance.
SIENA PARKING NOTE:
• We encourage all visitors to use the complimentary valet parking services at the Main and ER entrances during the week. Valet services are available at the main entrance Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., and every day at the Emergency Room entrance from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Valet Services have safety precautions in place to keep you safe.
All visitors will be asked a series of screening questions to assess risk for COVID-19. Any visitor or employee with a temperature of 100.4 or above will not be allowed to enter.
Following guidance from the Nevada Hospital Association, our hospitals now allow one visitor at a time per patient during the following hours:
Rose de Lima Campus Visiting Hours: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
San Martin Campus Visiting Hours: 7 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Siena Campus Visiting Hours: 5 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
The following exceptions remain in place:
• NICU: one legal guardian per day, overnight hours are permitted.
• Labor and Delivery: one adult visitor per stay, overnight hours are permitted.
• Palliative Care: two adult visitors at a time per patient
• COVID-19 patients and suspected COVID-19 patients are not allowed visitors.
• Exceptions to these restrictions may be made for patients in extraordinary circumstances.
Emergency Room Visitation Guidelines:
• No visitors allowed in the lobby.
• One adult visitor at a time per Emergency Room patient (masked and in the room) for non-COVID patients
• No visitors for any COVID - or suspected COVID - patients.
• One visitor for pediatric patients (1 parent). The second parent will be asked to go home or wait in their car. If there is one parent with more than one child, all children go into the patient room with the mom and patient.
We recognize that this is an extraordinary situation locally, nationally and globally and thank you for your support of these measures as a way to keep our patients, visitors, employees and community safe.
For more than 70 years, Dignity Health’s St. Rose Dominican hospitals have provided compassionate, quality health care for our community. While our technology and medical expertise remain on the forefront of innovation, our role as a caring, dedicated member of this community remains the same. As the only not-for-profit, faith based hospital system in southern Nevada, we will always be there when you need us most.
Dignity Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Dignity Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Each patient is entitled to compassionate and professionally competent care delivered with respect for each individual.
Our dedication to excellence in patient care, health education, leadership, and medical technology is evident in our awards and accolades.
Take advantage of the free valet parking services available for everyone at both the San Martin and Siena Campuses!
Do you have a friend or loved one at our Siena or San Martin Campus? Order a gift for them online, and it will be delivered the same day!
Click below to order for the Siena Campus.
Click below to order for the San Martin Campus.
For Everyone's Safety
Latex allergies can pose a serious health risk for patients, employees and volunteers. For everyone's safety, we kindly ask that you not bring latex balloons into the hospital. Mylar balloons are welcome.
All Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican facilities, indoors and out, are smoke-free environments. The use of tobacco of any form is prohibited.
Free, wireless Internet is available to keep you connected during your stay. Learn how to access our WiFi.
We care for the whole person — body, mind and soul. Spiritual services are available for you and your loved ones any time during your medical treatment.
Our goal is to provide the best possible care during your hospital stay. Meeting and exceeding your expectations for quality care and service is very important to us, so please ask us if you or your family need anything during your stay. We are here for you.
We understand the important role family and loved ones play in the healing process, and we encourage visitors to come by when it is best for their loved one.