Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican believes families are an important part of the healing process; however, to ensure the continued health and safety of our patients, visitors, staff, and physicians, we have made slight adjustments in regards to visitation at our hospitals. Our visitor restrictions may change at any time. This page will be updated as often as possible, but restrictions may be in place that are not listed here. Thank you for your continued support to keep our community safe and healthy.
As of November 2023 visitation policy regulations have changed at all St. Rose Dominican hospitals.
Masks are not required for staff, patients, or visitors at the San Martin, Siena and Rose de Lima Campuses.
- Masks are required for patients, staff and visitors in respiratory/droplet/airborne isolation areas.
- Visitors and patients are encouraged to wear masks if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness.
- 24 hours daily. When the Main Entrance is closed, between 9 p.m. - 5 a.m., please use the Emergency Entrance.
Visitors and guests chosen by the patient or their patient representative are welcome. Visitors under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and may not stay overnight.
Patients in isolation may have up to two visitors at a time. Hospital provided PPE must be worn at all times in the patient room. PPE should be removed when exiting the patient room.
- Rose de Lima Campus: two adult visitors. Patients with Covid may not have visitors.
- Siena and San Martín Campuses: two adult visitors
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time and must be at least 15 years of age. Floral arrangements and food are not permitted.
- San Martin Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time and must be at least 15 years of age. Floral arrangements and food are not permitted.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time. Visitors must be at least 16 years of age. Overnight stays are not permitted.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to four visitors at a time. Two parents or guardians may stay overnight.
- Siena Campus: Patients may have up to two visitors at a time and must be at least 15 years of age. Floral arrangements and food are not permitted. One parent or guardian may stay overnight.
- Visitors under the age of 18 must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times and may not stay overnight.
- Visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol sanitizer before and after leaving the patient room and facility to help prevent the spread of viruses.
- All patients and visitors are invited to remind health care workers to perform hand hygiene to promote safety of visitors, patients, and staff.
Here for you
For over 75 years, Dignity Health’s St. Rose Dominican hospitals have provided compassionate, quality health care for our community. While our technology and medical expertise remain on the forefront of innovation, our role as a caring, dedicated member of this community remains the same. As the only nonprofit, faith-based hospital system in southern Nevada, we will always be there when you need us most.
Dignity Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Dignity Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Each patient is entitled to compassionate and professionally competent care delivered with respect for each individual.
- Siena Campus: We encourage visitors to use the complimentary valet parking services at the Main and ER entrances.
- Main Entrance: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Emergency Room entrance: Daily 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
For Everyone's Safety
Latex allergies can pose a serious health risk for patients, employees and volunteers. For everyone's safety, we kindly ask that you not bring latex balloons into the hospital. Mylar balloons are welcome.
All Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican facilities, indoors and out, are smoke-free environments. The use of tobacco of any form is prohibited.
Free, wireless Internet is available to keep you connected during your stay. Learn how to access our WiFi.