Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican believes families are an important part of the healing process; however, to ensure the continued health and safety of our patients, visitors, staff, and physicians, we have made the important decision to limit visitation at our hospitals.
Our visitor restrictions may change at any time. This page will be updated as often as possible, but restrictions may be in place that are not listed here. We appreciate your patience.
We encourage loved ones to visit patients virtually through the use of smartphones or other communication devices.
As of Monday, October 11, visitation regulations have changed at all St. Rose Dominican hospitals.
Rose de Lima and Siena Campuses: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
San Martin Campus: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For the safety of all, the following measures will remain in place:
- Non-COVID Patients: TWO visitors at a time.
- Siena Campus: COVID patients may not receive visitors.
- San Martin Campus: COVID patients may have one designated visitor per hospital stay.
- Emergency Room: Two adult visitors at a time per patient (24/7).
- Labor and Delivery: Two adult visitors per stay; overnight hours are permitted.
- Surgery: Two adult visitors may wait in lobby while patient undergoes procedure.
- Pediatrics & NICU: Two legal guardians per stay, overnight stays are permitted.
- Palliative Care: Two adult visitors.
- All visitors will be asked a series of screening questions to assess risk for COVID-19. Any visitor or employee with a temperature of 100.0 or above or any symptoms will not be allowed to enter.
- All visitors must wear well-fitted masks at all times while in the hospital. Masks will be provided if needed.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- Visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol sanitizer before and after leaving the patient room and facility to help prevent the spread of viruses.
Siena Campus Parking Note
- We encourage all visitors to use the complimentary valet parking services at the Main and ER entrances during the week. Valet services are available at the main entrance Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and every day at the Emergency Room entrance from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Valet Services have safety precautions in place to keep you safe.
Here for You
For nearly 75 years, Dignity Health’s St. Rose Dominican hospitals have provided compassionate, quality health care for our community. While our technology and medical expertise remain on the forefront of innovation, our role as a caring, dedicated member of this community remains the same. As the only nonprofit, faith based hospital system in southern Nevada, we will always be there when you need us most.
Dignity Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Dignity Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Each patient is entitled to compassionate and professionally competent care delivered with respect for each individual.
Valet Parking Convenience
Take advantage of the free valet parking services available for everyone at both the San Martin and Siena Campuses!
Do you have a friend or loved one at our Siena or San Martin Campus? Order a gift for them online, and it will be delivered the same day!
Click below to order for the Siena Campus.
Click below to order for the San Martin Campus.
For Everyone's Safety
Latex allergies can pose a serious health risk for patients, employees and volunteers. For everyone's safety, we kindly ask that you not bring latex balloons into the hospital. Mylar balloons are welcome.
All Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican facilities, indoors and out, are smoke-free environments. The use of tobacco of any form is prohibited.
Free, wireless Internet is available to keep you connected during your stay. Learn how to access our WiFi.