The insurance information shown here is meant for quick reference purposes only. Participation should be validated by contacting your insurance company.
Insurance Plans Accepted
(as of 1/12/21)
This list is meant as a quick reference tool. You should always validate your insurance company's coverage by contacting your specific plan. Some plans do not allow patients to access St. Rose Dominican’s outpatient ancillary services, so please contact your plan directly to verify participating status for those services.
- Affiliated Health Fund
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada
- Anthem Medicare HMO
- Anthem Medicare PPO
- Anthem Caremore Health Plan
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Card Affiliates
- Blue Cross Federal Employee Program
- Cigna Focus Plus
- Coventry Care National Network
- Coventry Health & Life
- First Health
- Great West
- HealthNet Federal (Tricare)
- Health Services Coalition
- Humana Medicare Advantage HMO, PPO & PFFS
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Sierra Health Services
- Health Plan of Nevada (HPN)
- Sierra Health & Life
- Sierra Healthcare Options (SHO)
- Sierra Smart Choice/NV Check-up - Medicaid
- Teachers Health Trust
- United Healthcare Commercial & Medicare Plans
- Non-contracted for the St. Rose system: AmBetter - Centene, Anthem BCBS - Medicaid (formerly Amerigroup), Anthem Pathway - Exchange, Humana PPO & HMO Commercial Plans, Managed Care Consultants, Nevada Preferred Professionals, Prominence HealthFirst HMO, Prominence HealthChoice PPO, Preferred Health Care Network, Select Health Advantage, Senior Care Plus, Silver Summit - Medicaid, Universal Health Network, Universal Health Systems Employee United Healthcare
- Physicians on staff at Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican are independent contractors of the hospital and are not covered under the same managed care contracts.
- Please contact your physician’s office directly to get a list of their contracted insurance plans.