Siena provides unparalleled health care services.
To accommodate the growing health care needs of Henderson, Dignity Health – St. Rose Dominican opened the Siena Campus in 2000. The second acute care facility in the area enhanced and expanded the services of the Rose de Lima Campus.
The Siena Campus has been recognized for its quality care as well as its innovative design. Siena was named the eighth most beautiful hospital in the world by Healthcare Business & Technology in March 2012. The hospital has earned numerous awards and recognition for its quality care.
- The Siena Campus achieved accreditation in 2021 as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery, recognized for providing the highest quality of care and patient safety by Surgical Review Corporation, an independent, not-for-profit, organization that administers best-in-class accreditation programs for medical facilities and professionals. The hospital is the first in Nevada to achieve this accreditation.
- The Siena Campus has been recognized as a High Performing Hospital for 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report. Siena earned the top ranking in five different condition categories - more than any other southern Nevada hospital. Siena Hospital earned “High Performing” ratings for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Heart Attack, Heart Failure, Knee Replacement, and Stroke, in recognition of care that was significantly better than the national average, as measured by factors such as patient outcomes. “High Performing” is the highest rating U.S. News awards for those types of care.
- The Siena Campus earned the 2021 Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award and also qualified for the following recognition: Target: Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll. The award recognizes the hospital's commitment and success in implementing a high standard of stroke care by ensuring that their stroke patients receive treatment that meets nationally accepted, evidence-based standards and recommendations.
The Siena Campus is named after Saint Catherine of Siena (1347–1380), a laywoman who devoted her life to prayer and caring for the sick and poor. Catherine of Siena was canonized in 1461 and named a Doctor of the Church in 1970, which means her teachings are considered relevant for the whole church and for all time. The hospital design features amenities such as:
- A dramatic, 100-foot bell tower
- A healing garden surrounded by lush greenery, fountains and fragrant flowers
- An atrium filled with natural light and soft, soothing music
- A gift shop with a wide array of merchandise
Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican
3001 St. Rose Pkwy
Henderson, NV 8905