- Competitive salary: Sports Fellow $74,812.61
- Plus a tax Saving Annuity with matching Dignity Health funds program.
- Health insurance: All residents (and their families at minimal cost) are offered individual health insurance including Medical, Dental, Vision Care and Disability Insurance.
- Vacation / Time off / CME:
- Four weeks per year (20 working days).
- Up to three (3) additional days for Personal Time Off (medical leave and family emergencies)
- Five (5) Board study days
- CME time/allowance to attend AMSSM Leadership conference in July and the Spring
- Professional liability coverage: Professional liability coverage is provided to our residents for claims that arise out of the performance of their duties as Northridge Hospital Medical Center employees (tail included).
- Counseling service: The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential, free, short-term professional counseling for employees and family members (mental and financial wellness).
- Parking: Free physician parking on campus within 250 feet of hospital.
- Meals: When on campus, receive breakfast, lunch and dinner for free at our cafeteria while on any shift ($10 per meal).
- Educational stipend: An annual stipend of $400 is available that can be used toward the purchase of books, educational software, study materials
For more information, please call us at (818) 993-4054 or send us an email.