Our mission sets a clear focus for our work. Our values define how we carry out the mission. Our vision demands that we consistently and effectively live up to both.
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all—inspired by faith, driven by innovation, and powered by our humanity.
- Care with listening, empathy, and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity, and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Diversity and Inclusion
Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital (NHMC) complies with applicable federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identify. NHMC does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Each patient is entitled to compassionate and professionally competent care delivered with dignity and respect for each individual.
Dignity Health faithfully serves everyone in need—and is deeply committed to equality for all. Our commitment to compassionate, non-discriminatory health care is strong, including to the LGBTQ+ community and their families. Learn more.