Every expectant mom needs peace of mind knowing she’ll receive the best possible care when the big day arrives. That’s why Dignity Health - Northridge Hospital offers 24-Hour Obstetrical and Gynecological Services with the OB Hospitalist Group—the industry’s largest dedicated OB/GYN hospitalist provider.
Board Certified OB Hospitalists (Laborists) remain on-site 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide consistent care when an obstetrician is unavailable or en route to the hospital. They treat patients in the hospital, and provide emergency care to those arriving in Labor and Delivery regardless of time, complication, circumstance or insurance status.
This comprehensive team of experts includes OB Hospitalists, Emergency Physicians, Neonatologists, Anesthesiologists and OB Certified Nurses.
- The service is available at Dignity Health – Northridge Hospital 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Laborists address any evolving issues and provide mother and baby with a safe delivery. Rest assured, they are highly skilled in a variety of delivery techniques and are experts at providing emergency care.
- In addition to being board certified, Laborists are required to maintain high levels of clinical performance and professional standards.
- Laborists will be onsite to visit patients, monitor their progress, and answer questions from patients and families.
- We examine and treat all patients regardless of time, complication, circumstance or insurance status.
Learn More About Having Your Baby At Northridge Hospital Medical Center
For more information, please call (818) 885-5434. To find a physician, please call (818) 908-8677 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.