The team of affiliated physicians perform nearly 2,400 orthopedic cases, including 350 joint replacements each year, and are here to help you with almost any type of orthopedic procedure you may need.
- Arthroscopy on knees and shoulders
- Carpal tunnel release
- Hand reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repair
- Various hand and foot surgeries (bone grafts, fracture repair, reconstruction of ligaments, tendon grafts, etc.)
- Anterior cruciate ligament repair
- Emergency procedures
- Lumbar fusion
- ORIFS for fractured hip
- Shoulder/rotator cuff repair
Total knee and total hip joint replacement
St. Bernardine Medical Center offers an elaborate program that focuses specifically on joint replacement for knees and hips. We have a dedicated team to help you with the most advanced minimally-invasive hip replacement procedures, performed with the state-of-the-art Hana® table.
If you are a candidate for knee or hip replacement surgery, you will meet with an orthopedic surgeon as well as other members of the medical staff. We will teach you how to prepare for surgery, discuss all aspects of the procedures and discuss post-operation instructions. These instructions may include physical therapy or occupational therapy.
In addition to joint replacement, innovative spine treatments and surgical techniques include:
- Artificial disc replacement
- Complex reconstructive surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal decompression and fusion
- Revision surgery for failed spinal surgery
- Scoliosis surgery
Learn More About Orthopedic Surgery At St. Bernardine Medical Center
For more information or to find a physician, please call (909) 806-1882 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor