At St. Bernardine, our speech therapists provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient care and help to improve the ability to swallow and communicate effectively, including voice, language and fluency.
- Assessment and management of swallowing disorders
- Cognitive retraining in patients with attention, memory and problem solving deficits
- Development of feeding skills with premature and medically fragile infants
- Evaluation and treatment of articulation disorders and language delays in the pediatric population
- Pre- and post-operative laryngectomy counseling and alaryngeal speech rehabilitation
- Recovery of language comprehension and functional communication in patients with aphasia
- Voice therapy for patients with voice disorders
Learn More About Orthopedic Services At St. Bernardine Medical Center
To contact our speech therapy team, please call (909) 881-4361. The first step in accessing speech therapy is a visit to your primary care doctor and obtaining a prescription or referral for evaluation and treatment. Please call (909) 475-2543 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.