St. Mary Outpatient Rehabilitation offers Occupational Rehabilitation treatment of a variety of injuries and conditions.
Our program is comprised of licensed occupational therapists and certified occupational therapy assistants.
Multiple Conditions Treated
We treat a variety of conditions including:
- Traumatic Injuries
- Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Fractures and Dislocations
- Neurological Hand Disorders
- Sports Injuries
Individualized Treatment Approach
Treatment techniques provided depend on your condition or injury. We will work with you to determine the best treatment options which may include:
- Custom orthotic fabrication and training
- Joint protection techniques
- Patient education and home exercise programs
- Therapeutic exercise
- Manual therapy
Learn More About Occupational Therapy At St. Mary Medical Center
For more information, please call (562) 491-9000 Monday thru Friday. To find a physician, please call (562) 491-4895 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.