The Internal Medicine Residency program at St. Mary’s Medical Center participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) www.nrmp.org. For further information on the NRMP, please contact the NRMP at (202) 828-0676.
Internal Medicine Residency Program Requirements:
- All applications must be submitted via ERAS, no exceptions
- USMLE Step 1 /Step 2 required for categorical applicants (Step 2 (CS) may be waived if unavailable)
- Minimum score of 230 (COMLEX equivalent) on first attempt
- Three LORs (including one from Chair of Medicine)
- Recent graduation and current USA meaningful experience (IMGs)
- Valid ECFMG Certificate (IMGs)
- US Citizenship, permanent residency, EAD qualification
Enhancing our ability to screen applicants holistically, we are participating in ERAS Supplemental application pilot for 2021-22. Submitting ERAS supplemental application is optional, and will not be negatively construed if opting out.
Interviews are arranged by invitation only and conducted virtually; we cannot offer in-person meetings or tours for this recruitment cycle.
For further information please visit our website at www.stmarysmedicalcenter.org or contact the program coordinator at [email protected].