Dignity Health - St. Rose Dominican Updates Hospital Visitation Policy
NOVEMBER 17, 2020 -
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in southern Nevada are reinstituting a stricter hospital visitation policy.
Hospitals will limit the number of people entering facilities in order to protect patients and health care providers from the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Revised policy will go into effect Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican Acute Care Hospitals in Nevada
- Siena Campus – 3001 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson
- San Martín Campus - 8280 W. Warm Springs, Las Vegas
- Rose de Lima Campus – 102 St. Rose Parkway, Henderson
Updated hospital visitation guidelines are as follows:
- One visitor allowed per day, per patient
- Visiting Hours are 1 p.m. to 6 p.m., daily
- All Visitors must enter at the Main Entrance
- Visitors under the age of 18 years old are not permitted
- All visitors must wear an approved mask while in the hospital. If needed, a mask will be provided
All visitors entering the hospital will undergo a screening process that includes a series of screening questions and a temperature check. Visitors who show any symptoms of illness or a temperature of 100.0 degrees or higher, will be denied entry to the hospital.
Visitation guidelines differ slightly between medical units:
- COVID-19 patients and suspected COVID-19 patients – visitors not allowed
- Emergency Department – one adult visitor, must leave if/when patient is admitted
- Surgical patients – one visitor, must depart when patient is called for procedure
- Pediatrics and NICU - one legal guardian at a time, overnight hours are permitted
- Labor and Delivery - one adult visitor for entire stay, overnight hours permitted
- Palliative Care - two adult visitors
- Exceptions to these guidelines may be made for patients in extraordinary circumstances.
Friends and family unable to visit in person are encouraged to remain in contact with patients via virtual visits using Smart phones and other devices.
The Dignity Health-St. Rose Dominican visitation policy is always up to date on our website: dignityhealth.org/las-vegas/patients-and-visitors.
Publish date:Tuesday, November 17, 2020