The WIC Program provides healthy food, nutrition consultations, and breastfeeding support for pregnant women and children up to age 5.
What is WIC?
WIC is a supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children that provides nutritious foods, education, breastfeeding support and breast pumps.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible you must:
- Be a pregnant, recently pregnant or breastfeeding woman or an infant or child up to age 5.
- Have a moderately low income or be receiving Medicaid, SNAP or TANF benefits.
- Be individually determined to be at “nutritional risk” by a health professional at your first WIC Clinic visit.
WIC Income Eligibility Guidelines
What will I need to bring?
- Proof of income for the last 30 days or notice of eligibility for Medicaid, SNAP or TANF with current dates.
- Proof of residence in the state of Nevada
- Your children under the age of five along with the following for each child: Immunization Records, Hospital Birth Record, Birth Certificate or Medicaid Card. You will also need your ID – either a current Driver’s License, Passport, School ID or Medicaid Card.
What do I get with WIC?
- Nutrition tips and advice
- Breastfeeding help and breast pumps for moms who need them
- Healthy food
- Referrals to other services
Call (702) 616-4905 for an appointment or stop by one of our WIC Centers:
St. Rose Dominican WIC Nutrition Program
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Green Valley
2651 Paseo Verde Pkwy., Suite 180
Henderson, NV 89074
WomensCare/Outreach Center - Henderson
102 E. Lake Mead Pkwy.
Henderson, NV 89015
WomensCare/Outreach Center - West
7220 S. Cimarron Rd., Suite 195
Las Vegas, NV 89113
WIC is open to all eligible persons regardless of race, sex, color, age, handicap, or national origin. Persons believing they have been discriminated against may write to: Secretary of Agriculture, Washington DC 20250.
Click here to learn more about WIC.
If you have difficulty understanding English or have a disability, free language assistance or other aids and services are available upon request. Please contact your local WIC Clinic. This institution is an equal opportunity provider. USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
Si tiene dificultades entendiendo el inglés o tiene alguna discapacidad, hay asistencia lingüística gratuita u otras ayudas y servicios disponibles. Por favor comuníquese con su clínica local de WIC. Esta institución es un proveedor de igualdad de oportunidades. Declaración de No Discriminación del USDA