If you’ve had to have a limb amputated, we can help you to regain strength and independence.
Amputation Rehabilitation Services
- Community re-entry
- Coping and adjusting to new challenges
- Improving muscle strength
- Learning skin care and prosthesis care
- Learning to move safely through your home and in the community
- Learning to perform daily activities
- Returning to work or school
Learn More About Amputation Services At St. Mary Medical Center
For more information, please call (562) 491-9000. To find a physician, please call (562) 491-4895 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.