Rehabilitation at St. Mary Medical Center succeeds because of our strong team of professionals, dedicated to helping make you well.
Our team consists of:
- Dieticians to teach you how to eat the right foods for your medical condition
- Neuropsychologists who treat cognitive and/or behavioral issues related to brain injury, stroke or other illness
- Occupational therapists who assess how well you do with daily tasks like eating, dressing and bathing
- Pharmacists to help with medication disbursement
- Physical therapist to help you with loss of strength, range of motion, balance and coordination
- Physiatrists, or doctors who specialize in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation nurses who manage your overall health and provide skilled care
- Respiratory therapists to assess and treat any breathing problems you may have
- Social workers to provide emotional support
- You, the most important part of the team
Learn More About Rehabilitation Services At St. Mary Medical Center
For more information, please call (562) 491-9000. To find a physician, please call (562) 491-4895 or use our search tool to Find a Doctor.